In a video posted by The Gospel Coalition one man gives his thoughts on the ministry and how sometimes it can be complicated by being in the Bible Belt. Christianity is practiced in many areas, but some believe the relationship with God isn’t true. In this video, Matt Chandler explains just how this can happen.
He talked about how certain churches support you and want to strengthen your relationship with God, but doesn’t realize the foundation isn’t there. The video also mentions that some people believe they are Christians and don’t have a relationship with Christ. Chandler said, “What makes ministry in the Bible Belt most difficult is that people who aren’t Christians think they’re Christians.” Watch the video and let us know your thoughts.
- Concerns Violent Crime May Be On The Rise In Baltimore County
- Terrorism: All Victims Of Austin Church Bombing Are Black
- Blessings To The Good Soul Who Decides To Hack My Student Loan Account & Pay Off All My Debt
- Colin Kaepernick Shows He’s Still Got It
- People Have The Most Violent Thoughts While Shopping For Groceries
- Wakanda Forever! Chadwick Boseman To Host SNL
- Are Brandy, Fantasia And Jazmine Sullivan Recording A New Song Together?
- Scripture For The Week “In His Safety”
- Prayer Requests “Trust and Believe in God”
- Sunday School Review “Recognize God’s Goodness”