Erica Campbell talks about Bethel Music, a group she is very fond of, that technically makes “Christian” music, not “Gospel” music. She laments over how segregated Sundays are, as well as the gospel genre.
Music has no color- we give it color. Erica finds the separation between “Gospel” and “Christian” music to be very silly , and she’s on a mission to make a difference and try to unite everybody under God. Click on the audio player to hear more from this inspiring clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 42 New Speed, Red Light Cameras Up Now In Baltimore City
- Aretha Franklin On Doctor’s Orders To Rest
- Shooting at Great Mills High School in Saint Mary’s County, Maryland
- Isabel Davis To Record New Music Live In South Africa
- Mississippi Teen Allegedly Shot Dead By 9-Year-Old Brother
- Hannibal Buress’ Comedy Show Was Cut Short After He Made This Inappropriate Joke
- It’s Official: The Trump Administration Will ‘Seek The Death Penalty’ For Drug Dealers
- [WATCH] Beyonce Gets Teary Accepting A Humanitarian Award At The Wearable Art Gala
- Report: Wealthy Black Boys Have A Greater Chance Of Living In Poverty Than Middle Class White Boys
- Church and Vote: Georgia GOP Trying To Stop Black Worshippers From Praising Candidates At Polls