Da Truth thinks there should be cameras in the “Get Up!” studio after seeing TJ dance. He talks to Maurette Brown-Clark about the new book he’s working on called, “What Do I Say, When They Say?” been in a conversation with a person of another faith and felt stuck? The book, he says, is supposed to provide short answers to big questions.
Da Truth quotes the bible- “Be always ready to give a defense for the hope that lies within you” -and explains how he’s working to help equip people to do so. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Great Mills High School Student Taken Off Of Life Support, Passes
- Salvation Army Opens Its 1st Nonprofit Grocery Store in Baltimore
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Rest In Peace: Toys ‘R’ Us Founder Dead One Week After Company Goes Under
- Find Out Why Chrissy Teigen Didn’t Take John Legend’s Last Name After They Got Married
- The #BlackFathers Hashtag On Twitter Will Have You ALL In Your Feelings
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kindergartner Reaches Internet Stardom For His Hilarious Weather Report
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]