Are you always trying to please people to make them happy? Erica Campbell spoke about how when she was younger always wanted to please her family. She learned that because of what they said to her she would base decisions on that.
Erica let their voices be more important than what God told her. She began to go to God first and then be more confident in what she was doing. Remember that having a relationship with God and pleasing him is very important.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Trust God With Your Future (Day #5)
- Lone Firefighter Who Survived Partial Building Collapse Released From Shock Trauma
- DoorDash Driver Shot & Killed During Attempted Robbery
- In Setback For Ex-Cop Who Fired Blindly Into Breonna Taylor’s Home, His Upcoming Trial Will Be Partially Open To The Press
- Beyond Black: Racial Justice Groups List Qualities Biden’s SCOTUS Nominee Must Possess
- Woman Catches White Colleagues Saying Black People “Smell” & That Black Girls “Don’t Wash Their Hair”
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Trust God With Your Future (Day #4)
- Kobe & Gianna Bryant Remembered With A Statue At Crash Site Of Their Deaths
- Baltimore City School Board Votes To Close 3 Schools
- Husband Of Baltimore City Police Lieutenant Shot & Killed In Northeast Baltimore
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet
Source: 1 of 1
Faith Walking: Please Him Not Them [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com