What kind of glass are you looking through? Erica Campbell spoke about looking at things negatively, with sadness or happiness. Everyone looks at things differently and she wants to know what your position is.
When you look at things negatively all the time it’s not a good thing and can bring you down. Erica wants you to clean that window and see things like God does. Be more optimistic, have faith be positive and change the way you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Donald Lawrence Talks ‘In Him There Is No Sorrow’ Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
- Maryland impacted by AT&T, Cricket Wireless outage causing disruptions nationwide
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Diabetic Amputations On The Rise Among Black Patients, Data Suggests
- Malcolm X In His Own Words: Rare Videos Of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz That Are Still Relevant
- Cece Winas Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- Jackson State Paid $800K To End Decades-Long HBCU Football Tradition, Documents Show
- Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
- A Prayer for Godly Leadership by Rev. Dr. Ralph Martino [LISTEN]
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
3 Things To Remember During This Season Of Lent
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
Has Yolanda Adams Ever Considered Doing R+B?
20 Gospel Artists Who Could Headline The Super Bowl Halftime Show