What kind of glass are you looking through? Erica Campbell spoke about looking at things negatively, with sadness or happiness. Everyone looks at things differently and she wants to know what your position is.
When you look at things negatively all the time it’s not a good thing and can bring you down. Erica wants you to clean that window and see things like God does. Be more optimistic, have faith be positive and change the way you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mavis Staples Says Aretha Franklin Was “Very Insecure” On 1987 Duet “Oh Happy Day” & Turned Down Her Vocals
- Wendy Williams Opens Up About Her Battle With Lymphedema And Discusses Plans For A Podcast
- No Man Can Turn This Down: Legendary Rom-Com ‘Boomerang’ Was Released 30 Years Ago Today
- Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced To 20 Years In Jeffrey Epstein Sex Trafficking Trial
- Deitrick Haddon Announced the Premiere of His New Drama “The Fallen” on ALLBLK
- Watch: A Viral TikTok Video Shares The Pressure Tactics Buyers Are Using Against Black Homeowners
- ‘Freddie Gray On Video’: Black Man Left Paralyzed After New Haven Police Van Transport
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Don’t Nobody Wanna Go To Detroit’ | Episode 6
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [6-28-2022]
- Brittney Griner Gets Six Month Extension On Russia Detainment