It’s Mental Health Awareness Month and people are trying to figure out how to help the people that battle these issues. Erica Campbell spoke about Kanye West’s recent antics and believes his mental health has a lot to do with it. She thinks that someone close to him has to have a serious talk with him.
GRIFF spoke on the fact that people are shamed because they struggle with these issues. He also thinks that there needs to be away we can introduce doctors to our friends without it making them feel bad. What can we do about mental health in America?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- Ray Liotta Dies at the Age of 67
- Witnesses Describe ‘Unprepared’ Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Ben Crump Plans Lawsuit Against Buffalo Mass Shooter’s Parents & Gun Manufacturer
- Marylanders Can Now Add ID To Apple Wallet
- Philly Pastor With MET Philly Ties Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Minors
- Grammy® Award-Winning Gospel Singer TAMELA MANN Set to Release Overcomer: Deluxe Edition
The Deeper Issue Behind Kanye West’s Rant [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com