It’s Mental Health Awareness Month and people are trying to figure out how to help the people that battle these issues. Erica Campbell spoke about Kanye West’s recent antics and believes his mental health has a lot to do with it. She thinks that someone close to him has to have a serious talk with him.
GRIFF spoke on the fact that people are shamed because they struggle with these issues. He also thinks that there needs to be away we can introduce doctors to our friends without it making them feel bad. What can we do about mental health in America?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After – Tips For Creating A Fitness Plan Without Needing A Trainer
- Multi Grammy Nominee, Dante Bowe Performs “Joyful” on The Tameron Hall Show
- God’s Witness Weekly Devotion With Soulblock [1-26-2022]
- Former Mayor Catherine Pugh Released From Prison
- Introducing: Randy Weston Of Judah Band Breaks Down Their Heavenly New Single “Making A Way”
- Michigan GOP Co-Chair Who Tried to Get Fake Electors Tweets Racist Attack Against Black Lieutenant Governor For Wearing A Mask
- Death Rate Of Black Children Increased By 17% During The Pandemic: Report
- Get Up Prayer: “Help Us Realize God, You Are In Control” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Ohio Principal, School Worker Fired After Video Shows 9-Year-Old Black Girl Forced To Eat From Garbage
- How Is Atlanta ‘Wakanda’ When 86% Of Its Homeless Are Black?
The Deeper Issue Behind Kanye West’s Rant [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com