Father’s Day weekend is here and GRIFF is so blessed to not only be a dad, but to have one in his life. GRIFF believes a part of the problem is that people don’t have relationships with their dad. Some kids have been let down when all they wanted to do was be with their father.
GRIFF got a little emotional as he spoke about men stepping up to the plate and how all he wanted to do was be a dad.
He believes he’s a natural born father and wants to help other kids out as well. GRIFF talked about how some dads just need to spend more quality time with their children and if they need to repair relationships. He also is so happy to spend time with his daughter this summer playing cards and just having great conversation. Happy Father’s Day to GRIFF and all the men out there!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
- Watch: Norway Cruise Ship Tilts At Near 45 Degrees Angle In Terrifying Video
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
- Diana Ross Defends Michael Jackson After ‘Leaving Neverland’ Controversy
- Mayor Cathering Pugh Diagnosed With Pneumonia
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – James 5:14-15
- Nursing Student Struggling Gifted Car From Stranger: “It’s Been The Biggest Blessing Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Taraji P. Henson Shares Why We Must Model After Jesus Christ And Combat Hate With Love [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Shoppers to Begin Closing Stores Across the Area
Presents Your Pops Will Absolutely Adore This Father’s Day [PHOTOS]
1. BevelSource: 1 of 7
2. Ray-BansSource: 2 of 7
3. ConverseSource: 3 of 7
4. Beats by DreSource: 4 of 7
5. Dolce & Gabbana Light BlueSource: 5 of 7
6. BBQ SetSource: 6 of 7
7. Scotch Porter Body Care CollectionSource: 7 of 7
Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com