LeToya Luckett is talking to Erica Campbell about married life, being pregnant and a new movie for TV One. Marriage has been work, but she is so happy and blessed God gave her this great man. She also is excited about this next chapter of having a baby in a couple of months.
LeToya will be in the movie “Down For Whatever,” which airs on TV One, July 22nd at 8p/7c. The movie is about her character being put up for adoption and years later wanting to know her biological family. This film will touch on abuse, love, forgiveness and more.
Fans should be happy to know that she will be on the next season of “Greenleaf” and has many more projects on the way. She is so thankful that she gets all these opportunities in her career. Make sure you watch “Down For Whatever” this weekend!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch Trailer: Fans Are Thrilled To Watch Sandra Bullock & Viola Davis In The Upcoming Netflix Drama ‘The Unforgivable’
- Citizen’s Arrest Law Used To Defend Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Is Rooted In Slavery
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Starting Your Journey With Hope
- Ava Duvernay’s “Colin in Black and White” Debuts on Netflix This Friday, October 29th
- Healthy Ever After with Dr. Katina Kennedy: Breast Cancer Awareness
- If You Can’t See The Braves’ Tomahawk Chop Is Racist, Chances Are You’re Drowning In White Privilege
- Florida Woman Says U.S. Marshals Pointed Guns At Her, Baby Daughter While Raiding Wrong Apartment
- Grand Jury Indicts 2 Officers Accused Of Shooting Black Georgia Man 76 Times On Charges Including Murder, Burglary And Making False Statements
- God’s Witness Weekly Devotion With Soulblock [10-27-2021]
- Man Killed In Towson Shines Light On Growing Homicide Rate In Baltimore County
LeToya Luckett Opens Up About Married Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com