A lot of people look at the big blockbuster movies and assume the way characters portray on screen relationships is how we are supposed to manage our relationships. What we see on the big screen is not the same as what happens in real life.
Now is a great time to check our relationship expectations. To answer the questions … What do we really want? What do we really need … and why do we need it? If you put God in your relationship and can find God’s design for your love, you can tune into realistic expectations . Real life relationships are not what we see in the movies, on social media and we should not try to mold it to those unrealistic examples.
There’s no need to have unrealistic expectations of your relationships … it’s unfair … let love be what it is!
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- Ray Liotta Dies at the Age of 67
- Trina Celebrates Her 4th Annual ‘Trina Day’ In Miami
- Witnesses Describe ‘Unprepared’ Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Marylanders Can Now Add ID To Apple Wallet
- Philly Pastor With MET Philly Ties Accused of Sexually Abusing 3 Minors
- Grammy® Award-Winning Gospel Singer TAMELA MANN Set to Release Overcomer: Deluxe Edition
- InspireHIM 2022 Awards Sweepstakes [Register Here]
- Black Music Honors Celebrates
Love Talking: Unrealistic Expectations [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com