Randy Weston of Judah Band stopped by “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to discuss new music and his battle with cancer. He mentioned that when finding out he had cancer it became some of the darkest days he faced. Weston kept telling himself that things like this don’t happen to people like him, but had to realize cancer doesn’t happen for anyone.
During that season he expressed that God moved him. The battle was in his mind and God helped him start over and worked on him. Although the time was rough it was one of the greatest seasons of his life.
- Radio One Baltimore’s 2023 Bra-Cast
- Cathy Hughes Founded Radio One On This Day In 1980
- Mariah Carey’s Christmas Tour Is Coming To Baltimore
- Housing Choice Voucher Program, Known As Section 8, To Start Accepting Applications For Baltimore City
- Baltimore County Public Schools Launches New App For Parents & Students To Track School Buses In Real Time
- Strive To Be Great | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Radio One Baltimore’s Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
- Pink Fridays Bmore! Show Support For Our Breast Cancer Warriors For A Chance To Win $250!
- A Reboot Of Beloved Work Place Comedy ‘The Office’ May Return Soon
- Judge Terminates Conservatorship Between Michael Oher & Tuohy Family
Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional “Father’s Day” Documentary; Social Media Responds
7 Throwback Gospel Performances We'll Never Forget
Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces Dates For The Newly Rebranded Woman Evolve Conference
Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces "The Hope Revival" Tour
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors