Israel Houghton called into “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to talk about his new album and what led him to the title of it. He mentioned that a lot of people live in shame with their mask and some try to condemn them, but we should only be looking for God’s approval. We should be dedicated to pleasing him and making ourselves better.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Israel also spoke about how we wear these masks and it has an affect on our lives. We think sometimes they protect us, but really their cutting off our oxygen and when it’s off it allows us to help others. When we take the masks off we are free. He also spoke about the process of making this album and realized scriptures he knew were coming to life.
Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell along with several other gospel couples got a change to go to Israel’s private listening party. Israel spoke about a moment where Erica, Warryn and his wife, Adrienne Bailon were all in the kitchen and had an open and honest conversation. They plan on releasing it for a Truthful Tuesday session and fans should catch it because it will be life changing. During the interview Israel also spoke about how God knows our heart despite what we do and not to be scared of who we are.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Baltimore County Public Schools Change Decision To Have All Staff Return In October
- Baltimoreans Protest Breonna Taylor Decision [Video]
- Breonna Taylor Case Causes Nationwide Protests After Cops Go Unprosecuted
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Report: Inner Harbor Water Quality Improves, Still Not Ready For Swimming
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Viacom Entertainment & Youth Group To Develop 50 Original Movies With BIPOC And Women First Time Directors
- White Woman Who Threw A Glass Bottle At A Black Woman Booked For Hate Crime
Israel Houghton Shares How Taking Off Your Mask Can Lead To Freedom [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com