In today’s “Love Talk” Erica Campbell talked about relationships and how distractions can lead to destruction in it. Erica spoke about how it’s easy to stray when the relationship is lacking attention, joy, laughter and other things. She even mentioned that it can be a person, work, project anything.
Erica talked about how the enemy is okay with destroying your relationship because that’s what he tries to do. She told everyone to focus on your purpose and love. Don’t let those distractions destroy you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- This Weekend: Join Baltimore County Ques For a Free Produce Drive in Randallstown
- Bodies Of Two Children Discovered During Traffic Stop In Essex
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- Minnesota White Man Stalks Interracial Couple Then Rams A Stolen SUV Into Their Home
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas And Everything To Know About Nigerian Social Media Star’s Indictment For Fraud
- Baltimore County Public Schools Requiring Masks For Upcoming School Year
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopardy! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
- PBS Cartoon ‘Arthur’ Wrapping Up 25-Year Run
- ‘King Richard’: Will Smith Debuts Trailer For Richard Williams Biopic About Raising Venus & Serena
Love Talking: Distractions Can Lead To Destruction [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com