Chance The Rapper on every occasion always professes his love for God. Some fans thought that after his performance with Kirk Franklin and Tamela Mann he was going to release a gospel album. During his interview with CBS “This Morning” he talked with Gayle King about his successful career and love for God.
The rapper told King, “Most people don’t put hip-hop and gospel music together, they don’t. I would never say I’m making gospel music, but I love God. I love Jesus. And I’m super cool with saying that.” His mother and father raised him in a home where they went to church and grew up as a Christian.
God is an inspiration to Chance The Rapper and so is his daughter Kensli. He said, “My life used to be a whole bunch of little dots on a timeline. After I had Kensli, it was like all of that became one dot. And it’s like my new life is, you know, so much better and so much more eventful and, like, purposed.”
- Concerns Violent Crime May Be On The Rise In Baltimore County
- Terrorism: All Victims Of Austin Church Bombing Are Black
- Blessings To The Good Soul Who Decides To Hack My Student Loan Account & Pay Off All My Debt
- Colin Kaepernick Shows He’s Still Got It
- People Have The Most Violent Thoughts While Shopping For Groceries
- Wakanda Forever! Chadwick Boseman To Host SNL
- Are Brandy, Fantasia And Jazmine Sullivan Recording A New Song Together?
- Scripture For The Week “In His Safety”
- Prayer Requests “Trust and Believe in God”
- Sunday School Review “Recognize God’s Goodness”