Tamar Braxton has been going through some rough times lately, but God never left her side. She spoke with Erica Campbell to talk about the TV One show “Uncensored,” where fans will learn more about her not just as an artist, but mother, wife and daughter. Braxton will also give out details about growing up with a lot of family, dealing with sickness and overcoming it.
She didn’t hint at if she will talk about her husband, Vincent Herbert, but we will just have to wait and see. Braxton also spoke about almost losing her life when she had blood clots all around her body. She said, “In your darkest time God is the only thing you have to lean on.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3 To 10 Years In Jail
- Zendaya: Everyone Should Feel Represented When They Go To The Movies
- Chicago’s Prosecutor Praised For Reform Efforts In Mass Exonerations
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Faith Walking: Magnify The Lord & Not Your Problem
- Ericaism: I Am Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Football Disappointments & Unruly Sleeping Patterns [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 74 Year Old Man Found Alive Days After Fire In D.C
- Here’s What Could Happen To Trump If He Fires Rod Rosenstein
Tamar Braxton Autograph Signing in the Big Apple
1. Tamar Braxton’s autograph signing in New York. (Photo: Naj Wareham and Patrick Neree)1 of 1
How God Has Helped Tamar Braxton Overcome Hard Times [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com