Jor’Dan Armstrong’s love of music began when he was a child. His mother was apart of so many different choirs and he got the opportunity to travel with her while she sang. It was then where he fell in love with the different sounds.
He recalls going to late night rehearsals and finding his voice then. Armstrong produced a lot of songs for Tyrese, Johnny Gil and more, but then wanted to use his voice for God. He has so much more to give to the gospel industry and can’t wait for fans to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Jor’Dan Armstrong’s Wedding Photos
- Gladys Knight To Perform National Anthem At Super Bowl LIII
- (Sigh): 6 Reasons It’s Mid-January & Your New Year Resolutions Are Already Dying
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Marjorie Harvey Posted A Video Of Grandchildren Pretend Breastfeeding, Sends The Internet Into An Uproar
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- Yes In 2019, A McDonald’s Employee Was Fired For Calling Black Customer The N-Word
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes To Be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall Of Fame
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- Prince George’s County Provides Information For Federal Government Shutdown Assistance
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Why Jor’Dan Armstrong Is So Passionate About Music [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com