Jor’Dan Armstrong’s love of music began when he was a child. His mother was apart of so many different choirs and he got the opportunity to travel with her while she sang. It was then where he fell in love with the different sounds.
He recalls going to late night rehearsals and finding his voice then. Armstrong produced a lot of songs for Tyrese, Johnny Gil and more, but then wanted to use his voice for God. He has so much more to give to the gospel industry and can’t wait for fans to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Jor’Dan Armstrong’s Wedding Photos
- The Hollywood Reporter Will Honor Issa Rae At Its Annual Women In Entertainment Gala
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- The Story Of Basketball’s Best Kept Secret Raymond Lewis Revealed In Award-Winning Documentary
- Juan Winans Talks New Single “Now” Featuring Lalah Hathaway & Rep. John Lewis
- Amazon To Hire More Than 3K Holiday Employees In Baltimore and 150K Nationwide
- Warning: EBT and SNAP Program Scams Becoming More Prevalent In Maryland
- Ericaism: Jesus Loves The Humble
- More Than 30 Dead, Dozens of Children Killed in Mass Shooting at Thai Daycare
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Miracles Are Voice Activated
- Wiley Head Basketball Coach And Former WNBA Star Tiffany Jackson Dies At 37
Why Jor’Dan Armstrong Is So Passionate About Music [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com