Have you ever had a boss that you didn’t get along with? Erica Campbell and GRIFF talked about all the jobs they had in the past as well as why he walked out on a job. GRIFF used to work at a BBQ restaurant as the dishwasher and one day his boss asked him to do something he didn’t like.
He told GRIFF he had to clean the bathroom after a huge accident happened in it and his boss told him there was going to be problems if he didn’t. GRIFF refused and walked out. That was the one and only time he had such ill feelings about a job. Tell us if you ever had a problem with a boss.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Praise Baltimore Cares for Kids St. Jude Kids Radiothon 2024!
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Bank Of America Partners With CIAA To Provide Scholarships To HBCU Students
- 7 Scriptures To Turn To For Encouragement When Healing
- New Bill To Shut Down Mississippi Public Universities Names 3 HBCUS
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Child Killed, Two Critically Injured, 19 Displaced, In Early Morning East Baltimore Fire
- Donald Trump Jr. Claims ‘African American Men’ Regularly Come Up To Him And Say He’s Their ‘Hero’
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
GRIFF Tells What His Boss Did To Make Him Walk Off His Job [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
James Fortune Gets Remarried! [PHOTOS]
Has Yolanda Adams Ever Considered Doing R+B?
7 Throwback Gospel Performances We'll Never Forget