We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting
- Ben Jealous’ HBCUs Plan Highlights Maryland’s Complicated Relationship With Black Colleges
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- JJ Hairiston and Youthful Praise Records The Next Record in Africa
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month At The Sound of Praise! [Audio]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- This Struggle Is Real: Calling Police On Black Children Harms Mental Health
- Republicans Are Using Every Racist Stereotype Imaginable For The Midterm Elections
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Sometimes You Have To Ask People Twice If They’re Ok [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com