We all go through really tough times in life and Erica Campbell spoke about being honest about that. People that are close to us know when we are going through something and will ask us several times, but we won’t tell them. Erica wants us to ask again because at that time the person you love might talk about it.
Saying, “I’m okay,” doesn’t solve anything and won’t make you forget what you’re going through. We all need extra love and prayer. Don’t cheat yourself out of someone coming to give you that hug or listen to you vent. Remember to let someone help you if needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Starbucks Closing 150 Stores Next Year
- Governor Larry Hogan Pulls National Guard From Mexican Border
- U.S. Representative Elijah Cummings Shares Emotional Response To Immigration Policies
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why We Celebrate Juneteenth
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Warryn & Erica Campbell’s New Reality Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Put On The Whole Armor
- Black Music Month: Donnie McClurkin
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Sometimes You Have To Ask People Twice If They’re Ok [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com