“We’re The Campbells” ended with Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell having dinner and talking about how she felt at the Stellar Awards. Erica knows that the both of them have busy schedules, but she doesn’t like to feel disconnected from him. She mentioned to Warryn that she can still cook, clean and other things to make sure he’s happy and has no complaints.
Warryn mentioned that she needs to be more open at times when she’s frustrated. Erica spoke about how she needs to realize people can’t read minds or emotions. Warryn also spoke about how he gets so caught up in doing what he loves that he needs to make more time for his wife. Erica loved the fact that Warryn heard her voice and heart.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One.
- People Are Outraged That Donald Trump Says, “Aretha Franklin Worked For Me” As A Response To Her Passing
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Funeral Arrangements For Aretha Franklin Announced
- Faith Walking: God Will Deliver [EXCLUSIVE]
- Gospel Stars Talk Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- New Retail Pavilion Planned For Pratt Street
- Drake Has Plans for “God’s Plan”
- Fred Hammond Recalls The Day Aretha Franklin Was Crowned The Queen Of Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Opens Up To Her Husband: “I Want Us To Be Blissfully Happy” [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com