“We’re The Campbells” ended with Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell having dinner and talking about how she felt at the Stellar Awards. Erica knows that the both of them have busy schedules, but she doesn’t like to feel disconnected from him. She mentioned to Warryn that she can still cook, clean and other things to make sure he’s happy and has no complaints.
Warryn mentioned that she needs to be more open at times when she’s frustrated. Erica spoke about how she needs to realize people can’t read minds or emotions. Warryn also spoke about how he gets so caught up in doing what he loves that he needs to make more time for his wife. Erica loved the fact that Warryn heard her voice and heart.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One.
- Anticipation Building for Van Jones’ “Redemption” On CNN
- Baltimore City Awarded State Grant for School Security
- Todd Dulaney Hits The Baseball Field For Jackie Robinson Day [VIDEO]
- Baltimore Archdiocese Reveals Names of 23 Clergy Accused of Sexual Abuse
- Joe Biden Joins 2020 Presidential Race
- Loni Love Swears By These Plus-Size Fashion Lines: Eloquii, Ashley Stewart & ASOS
- Mr. Griffin: Stand On Your Rock [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Not Perfect, But God Is [VIDEO]
- Deitrick Haddon Debuts New Video For ‘He Carried The Cross For Me’ [VIDEO]
- Black Excellence: Heartwarming Educator At Richmond Juvenile Detention Center Named National Teacher Of The Year
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Opens Up To Her Husband: “I Want Us To Be Blissfully Happy” [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com