Do you ever talk to your kids and make them feel bad? Erica Campbell spoke about how we need to speak truth and love to our children. Some may over baby or treat them like they don’t have feelings, but that shouldn’t happen.
Erica believes words can truly damage your child. As parents you are supposed to nurture them and not put them down. If you say something and your child reacts a certain way, next time maybe change your tone. Kids don’t always understand and remember you are supposed to teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – John 10:10
- Black Doctor Told To Cover Up ‘Revealing Outfit’ During Flight Isn’t Satisfied With American Airlines’ Apology
- Ericaism: What To Do With Broken Pieces [VIDEO]
- The D.R. Debate: These Celebrities Are Defending The Dominican Republic Despite Bizarre Deaths
- Toni Braxton Testifies Against Alleged Thief In $2.5 Million Jewelry Theft Case [VIDEO]
- Mom Claims Daughter’s Braid Was Ripped From Scalp At Daycare
- Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith Launching New Media Company, Westbrook Inc.
- “Only Jesus Can Fix It” Phaedra Shares Her Disappointment In Apollo Violating Parole & Being Sent Back To Jail
- R. Kelly Arrested In Chicago On Federal Child Pornography Charges, Faces Separate Indictment In NYC
- Maryland Midwife Allegedly Stole From Pregnant Woman
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Love Talking: Talk Nice To Your Kids [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com