On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’re discussing training up children to what they want to do and be in life. Erica Campbell spoke about how Krista Campbell loves to sing and was blessed with an amazing voice. GRIFF’s daughter, Jameson is a comedian and recently did her first paid show.
Listeners called in to talk about their children and how they are helping train them for their careers. One woman mentioned that her son wants to be a businessman so at her business she lets him sell snacks. He learns about making profits, the cost of items and more. Another woman spoke about her niece being a model/actress and how they are training her to read, facial expressions and responding to the camera. Tell us how you are training up your child.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Man Killed In Northwest Baltimore Thursday Night
- Plumber Finds Cash, Checks Hidden In Wall Of Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church Years After $600K Burglary
- Baltimore Police Make An Arrest In Murder Of Church Employee
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes, CEO Alfred Liggins III Are Honored For Their Work Diversifying Cable TV
- Suspect Arrested In Murder Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant’s Wife
- Oddsmakers Give Stacey Abrams Early Edge In Rematch Against Brian Kemp For Georgia Governor
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
Get Up! Poll: What Are You Doing To Train Up Your Child? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com