In church we always see women with beautiful church hats on making it the statement piece to go with their outfit. Pastor J. Nelson was covering for Erica Campbell while she was away and spoke about the story of why men take their hats off in church and several other places. Back in the day men used to hide guns under their hats, when they took it off and there was no hat it meant they came in peace.
When men put on hats now sometimes it’s to hide not having a haircut or going with their outfit. Sometimes men can feel very offended when you ask them to take their hat off. How do you feel about men wearing hats in church?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gov. Larry Hogan Calling On Schools To Return To Hybrid In-Person Learning By March 1
- AOC Checks Ted Cruz For Ridiculous Paris Climate Agreement Tweet
- Get It Right: ‘Vogue’ Republishing Kamala Harris Issue With New Cover After Backlash
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Kamala Harris Sworn In Using A Bible Owned By Baltimore Born Thurgood Marshall
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Winning Powerball Ticket Sold In Maryland For $730M Jackpot
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Will Perform At the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- Deitrick Haddon Will Introduce New Music at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- Todd Dulaney Will Perform at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
The History Behind Why Men Are To Take Off Their Hats [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com