A new segment “No Judgement Zone” is all about people telling stories of their past and how God delivered them. Danielle Williams-McCord is a writer, Evangelist and empowerment speaker. At the age of 8 she was molested, at 10 her father tried to kill her and at 14 a choir member introduced her into a lifestyle that made her go down the wrong path.
McCord began stripping when she was 14, did pornography at 18 and spoke about how being in a dysfunctional household made her think this is how it was supposed to be. Her breaking point came when she traveled to New York and met with a pimp that locked her up for 3 weeks. While there he beat, raped and did other things.
She prayed for someone to save her and one day his friend came downstairs to the basement. In her prayer she told God she would leave this lifestyle. McCord went back to LA and got into a mentorship program and then into the ministry. God literally saved her life and she is forever grateful for that. She currently has a book out called “From Porn to the Pulpit” and prays her message helps someone.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Indoor Mask Mandate To Be Lifted In Maryland Starting Saturday
- Multiple People Hurt In Gas Explosion In Pikesville
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season
- Gayle King And ViacomCBS Announce Million-Dollar HBCU Scholarship To Elevate Black Journalism
- Nina Parker Created A Stylish Space For Plus Size Women With Her Macy’s Collection
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- Armed Robbery Suspect Shot In Baltimore Officer-Involved Shooting
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation