Erica Campbell spoke about one of her favorite gospel songs by James Cleveland titled “God Is.” She sang some of the lyrics then began to talk about how it has impacted her life. The lyrics of the song talk about how God is our strength and joy.
Erica doesn’t want joy come from other things like people because sometimes they leave you. Focus on God being the joy and strength in your life. He brings a different kind of authority into our lives and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Radio One Baltimore’s 2023 Bra-Cast
- Cathy Hughes Founded Radio One On This Day In 1980
- Mariah Carey’s Christmas Tour Is Coming To Baltimore
- Housing Choice Voucher Program, Known As Section 8, To Start Accepting Applications For Baltimore City
- Baltimore County Public Schools Launches New App For Parents & Students To Track School Buses In Real Time
- Strive To Be Great | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Radio One Baltimore’s Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
- Pink Fridays Bmore! Show Support For Our Breast Cancer Warriors For A Chance To Win $250!
- A Reboot Of Beloved Work Place Comedy ‘The Office’ May Return Soon
- Judge Terminates Conservatorship Between Michael Oher & Tuohy Family
Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional “Father’s Day” Documentary; Social Media Responds
7 Throwback Gospel Performances We'll Never Forget
Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces Dates For The Newly Rebranded Woman Evolve Conference
Sarah Jakes Roberts Announces "The Hope Revival" Tour
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors