There are so many choirs we listen to in church. GRIFF and TJ spoke about listeners calling in to do 15 seconds of praise. They don’t want anyone singing Jodeci and GRIFF mentioned that you should do ad-libs because you have limited time.
While the altos are jamming the tenors and baritones come in to sing along. Even if the men can’t sing everyone is there for them. Do you have a gospel song that’s in your heart that you enjoy singing?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage for You and Your Friends
- Something More Powerful than Money| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Father Of Hydeia Broadbent Launches GoFundMe Following Activist’s Death
- Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Donald Lawrence Talks ‘In Him There Is No Sorrow’ Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
- Maryland impacted by AT&T, Cricket Wireless outage causing disruptions nationwide
- Chlöe is Up NEXT! | Urban One Honors
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Diabetic Amputations On The Rise Among Black Patients, Data Suggests
- Malcolm X In His Own Words: Rare Videos Of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz That Are Still Relevant
Why Do Women Go Crazy For The Men’s Choir, No Matter How Good (Or Bad) They Sound? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Throwback Thursday: Classic Gospel Songs That Still Excite The Black Church
Gospel Singer DOE Announces Engagement: "And So It Begins"
3 Things To Remember During This Season Of Lent
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors
Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
Has Yolanda Adams Ever Considered Doing R+B?
James Fortune Gets Remarried! [PHOTOS]