Koryn Hawthorne talked with Erica Campbell about her single and album “Unstoppable.” She’s been working very hard and is just feeling very blessed to be in this position. Koryn was on both “American Idol” and “The Voice,” where fans first got to see her.
She told Erica that while on “American Idol” the producers told her not to sing gospel on the next round. Koryn mentioned that she couldn’t find another song and sang the same one. Producers didn’t like it and she was cut from the show.
Months later she auditions for “The Voice” even though she didn’t want to. After her appearance she began working on gospel music and it has led her to this awesome journey. On her new album she worked with Natalie Grant, Warryn Campbell and several others. She’s excited about all the opportunities and can’t wait for fans to tell her how they like the album.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- Summer Arts & Learning Academy Looks To Help Kids Rebuild After Pandemic
- “It Pisses Me Off”: Baltimore Mayor Expresses Outrage After Shooting That Killed 1 & Left 5 Hurt
- 16-Year-Old Arrested For Armed Carjacking Of Delivery Driver
- Here’s Where You Can Celebrate Juneteenth In Baltimore
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
- Police Riot Team Resigns After Fellow Officer Indicted For Alleged Assault During Protest
- Black Reporter Challenges Vladimir Putin Over Black Lives Matter Jab
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Justice For Mikayla Miller: Black And Brown Politicians Demand Independent Investigation Into Teen’s Death