Koryn Hawthorne talked with Erica Campbell about her single and album “Unstoppable.” She’s been working very hard and is just feeling very blessed to be in this position. Koryn was on both “American Idol” and “The Voice,” where fans first got to see her.
She told Erica that while on “American Idol” the producers told her not to sing gospel on the next round. Koryn mentioned that she couldn’t find another song and sang the same one. Producers didn’t like it and she was cut from the show.
Months later she auditions for “The Voice” even though she didn’t want to. After her appearance she began working on gospel music and it has led her to this awesome journey. On her new album she worked with Natalie Grant, Warryn Campbell and several others. She’s excited about all the opportunities and can’t wait for fans to tell her how they like the album.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- The Rev. Canon Leonard L. Hamlin, Sr Talks Martin Luther King Celebration At The Washington National Cathedral
- Ravens’ LB Mattew Judon Welcomes A Baby Boy
- Baltimore’s Courthouse East Renamed After The Late Elijah Cummings
- Snow Days As A Kid Vs. Snow Days As An Adult (As Told By Gifs)
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Even With Money & Fame, Tiffany Haddish Still Uses Nivea Creme To Grease Her Knees & Elbows
- We Are More Than Our Hair: Five Things Black Women Need To Know About Alopecia
- All-Star Baseball Player Adam Wainwright Leads 1-Year Online Bible Study For Fans